- 2538 Indiana St SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
- 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 992 Sqft
- Great value in this price point. 4 Bedroom with 1 bath. Fresh interior paint through-out the home. New vinyl flooring in the kitchen. Update Bath. Newer carpet in all of the bedrooms. 1 1/2 stall garage. Stainless Steel Appliances. New roof house and garage in 2017, Replacement vinyl window installed in home. Seller is also offering HSA Home Warranty.
- 3411 Laurel Ln, Marion, IA 52302
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1592 Sqft
- Two bedroom condo with two full baths with a water view as your enjoyment every day of the week. Large 12' x 15' maintenance free deck. 20.6' X 24' two car garage with a minimal step-up transition from the garage entrance into the home. Large unfinished basement with many possibilities. New carpet installed December 11th through out the home. New microwave installed in 2018. Association pays for water and garbage.
- 3454 Midway Rd, Toddville, IA 52341
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2328 Sqft
- Must see property - Well Built Ranch Style home located on a hard surface road with 2.00 acres of land. 3 Bedrooms on the main floor level with 1.5 baths. Main floor laundry. Lower level 2 Bedrooms have non-conforming egress windows but lower level has a walk-out from this level of the home. Replacement vinyl windows through out the home. Home is has a wood burning stove in the lower level. This wood burning unit duct work is incorporated into air/furnace duct work system of the home. Lower level storm shelter or c ...
- 314 N Maple St, Monticello, IA 52310
- 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 1680 Sqft
- Home with character! Great 4 bedroom with one full bath on the main level. Solid wood paneled doors, trim and upper level wood railing. Main floor laundry. One car garage. Updates to the home included brand new water proofing system for entire basement. New roof and updated electrical service.
- 324 N Pine St, Monticello, IA 52310
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2395 Sqft
- 4 Bedroom home with 2.5 baths. Home is located on a private street and two house away from a Cu-De-Sac return of the street. Country style kitchen, breakfast bar and dining room. There is 14' x 16' addition off the dining area to be utilized as a rec room, relaxation room or office. Living room includes a built in wood burning fireplace. Master bedroom with master bath with double sink vanity and irregular shape whirlpool.Lower level includes the 4th bedroom or Recreation room and 1/2 bath located in the utility ro ...