- 1127 Lincoln Dr, Marion, IA 52302
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 852 Sqft
- Pictures to be loaded by Tuesday.Simple ranch style home in Marion. Two bedrooms with 1 full bath on the main level. Basement has a 1/2 bath, workshop/hobby room and laundry. Basement does have additional room for storage. Enjoy the backyard with privacy fence and large cement 23' x 15.5' patio for entertaining. New carpet installed 3/22/19. New Feldco vinyl windows installed in 2018 with transferable warranty. 3 yr old furnace. 1 yr old A/C. Updated Electrical Service.
- 1715 K Ave NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 660 Sqft
- Charming two bedroom home with original wood work and beautiful hardwood floors. Country style kitchen. Enjoy the open design front porch or the private enclosed rear porch. Owner use to have a landscaping business so watch when the snow melts and enjoy the landscaping and what the other seasons have in store for the perennials around the property. This home is well maintain. All appliances are included with the home. New garage in 2005. Great attic for additional storage. Basement includes the laundry, shower, wor ...
- 510 Deer Run Dr NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2250 Sqft
- Great neighborhood and located in the Linn Mar School District. Don't miss out on this cozy 3 bedroom with 2 baths on the main level. Stainless kitchen appliances. Open floor plan with gas fireplace. Lower level is fully finished with plenty of rec space with the 4th bedroom located in the lower level. Lower level also provides a bonus room for exercising, hobbies or as a home office. Back yard patio, swing set and fenced in yard.
- 3454 Midway Rd, Toddville, IA 52341
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2328 Sqft
- Must see property - Well Built Ranch Style home located on a hard surface road with 2.00 acres of land. 3 Bedrooms on the main floor level with 1.5 baths. Main floor laundry. Lower level 2 Bedrooms have non-conforming egress windows but lower level has a walk-out from this level of the home. Replacement vinyl windows through out the home. Home is has a wood burning stove in the lower level. This wood burning unit duct work is incorporated into air/furnace duct work system of the home. Lower level storm shelter or c ...
- 314 N Maple St, Monticello, IA 52310
- 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 1680 Sqft
- Home with character! Great 4 bedroom with one full bath on the main level. Solid wood paneled doors, trim and upper level wood railing. Main floor laundry. One car garage. Updates to the home included brand new water proofing system for entire basement. New roof and updated electrical service.