- 980 22nd St, Marion, IA 52302
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 803 Sqft
- Charming two bedroom 1 bath ranch home. This home has newer vinyl windows, new electrical service and new front steps. Fenced in back yard. Carport has brand new cover. Lower level has the potential for additional finished sq ft. Well maintained home.
- County Road X40, Anamosa, IA 52302
- 5.5 acres of land located outside of Anamosa on County Road X40. Approximately 3 acres of tillable land / 2.5 acres of timber. Road easement to the 5.5 acres through parcel 0923200004, 0924100004 & 0924100011.Tillable acres of parcel is rented for this years growing season.Seller has a contractor bid of $15, 128 to construct driveway to the 5.5 acres available for buyer review.
- 2035 Geode St, Marion, IA 52302
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2475 Sqft
- Prior model home with a bright, open floor plan includes 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & 2 car garage. The main floor features the great room with a cozy fireplace, dining room, open kitchen with dining area, breakfast bar, island, pantry, double closet, stainless appliances, a sliding door to an over sized deck and fenced yard. The main floor has cathedral ceilings in the great room, dining room & kitchen. The lower level features the family room, 4th bedroom, 3rd bathroom, office area and large storage/utility room. Ad ...
- 2170 27th St, Marion, IA 52302
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1634 Sqft
- Great location! Home is located across from Wilkins Elementary. Enjoy the comfortable living in this 3 bedroom 2 bath property. This home is worth the viewing with a unique floor plan with endless possibilities. Living room is accented with a wood beam ceiling appearance and a cozy free standing wood burning fireplace. Formal dining room. Main floor laundry. Lower level of the home entertains rec room and second bath. Large drive under two car garage. Plenty of storage through out the home. Metal roof. New hot wate ...
- 1715 K Ave NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 660 Sqft
- Charming two bedroom home with original wood work and beautiful hardwood floors. Country style kitchen. Enjoy the open design front porch or the private enclosed rear porch. Owner use to have a landscaping business so watch when the snow melts and enjoy the landscaping and what the other seasons have in store for the perennials around the property. This home is well maintain. All appliances are included with the home. New garage in 2005. Great attic for additional storage. Basement includes the laundry, shower, wor ...